I create simple and beautiful user interfaces across multiple digital platforms with a user-centric approach. My passion is solving problems through design and research to build valuable experience with true business impact.
You'll find me involved in both the creative and technical sides, from user research, process flows, and wireframe spec documents to polished creative mock-ups, art direction and high-fidelity prototypes.
I excel at the intersection of design, technology, and business.
- Proficient in Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Self-taught, with a background in hand-coding websites since 2012
- Skilled in conceptualising ideas through to tangible products
- Advocate for simplicity, ensuring user experiences are seamless
- Avid user of prototyping tools
- Passionate about developing design systems (I've led 3 since 2018)
Hive Home, Shell, Activision, B&Q, GoodNotes, Gap, Emirates, European Union, Just Eat, United, Rotary International, Fever-Tree, CooperVision, Lego, New Zealand Stock Exchange, Uppsala University, and IBM.
- Product Design
- Design Systems
- Interface Design
- Visual Design
- Rapid Prototyping
- Product Strategy
Outside of design
When I'm not designing, you might find me lounging in a sauna, trying out a new plant-based recipe, curating the perfect playlist, embracing minimalism, travelling around Europe, teaching myself photography, making specialty coffee at home, attempting floristry, or visiting museums (especially those with furniture collections).
And I really love wild west movies and TV shows.
Send me an email
You can write to me here.